Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hero Dress







Bag - Unknown but love this one
Hat - Topshop Plain Fedora
Jewels - Minusey Gold Bangle & similar here and here

 Everyone needs a hero dress.  It is the ultimate secret weapon, never letting you down in a fashion pinch.  The qualifications of a hero dress are:

                  1.  Only way to describe the fit is Cinderella shoe good.
                  2.  Looks fab on skinny and bloated days.
                  3.  Versatile.  Can be styled for a beach day or a black tie gala and everything in between.
                  4.  So comfortable that you often wonder if you should buy another one to wear as pajamas.
                  5.  Last and probably most important; a HD always guarantees a compliment on how  
                       amazeballs it looks.  

This Helmut Lang is my hero dress.  It has been the wind beneath my wings many a time, always saving the day.  Anytime I have a last minute event or the boy plans a surprise it comes to my rescue without fail.  It's the perfect shade of red and since it's knit it can be styled cazhj or fancy shmancy for whatever affair arises.  Post photo shoot I was going to a wine tasting, so I paired it with leopard print heels and a hat to give it a mysterious/chic/badass vibe. Roarrrr.

What's your hero dress?

Photos By Andrew Savelyev

17 comments:

  1. Amazing dress!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress, Elle!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress! It was made for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress, and Helmut Lang is always so awesome, so I can see why it is your Hero dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! Adorable!!Check out our fun styles which you will love!!

    http://www.goldenwhitedecor.com

    xx, The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look :)

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Move over little black dress!
    www.fashionlistciallyspeaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those shoes...oh my! thanks for your comment on my blog! i'm following you now, hopefully you can follow back? let me know:)

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! love your heels!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunning dress and your heels are fierce! I love it. Red is definitely your color.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to find my hero dress!
    THis dress is so cute and the color is amazing too!

    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING RED DRESS!!!

    KISSES

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/


    ReplyDelete
  13. Werk! This dress could not be more fabulous. You look super chic and extra elegant! And those shoes.... OBSESSED! Hope you're doing well, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and really appreciate all your feedback. Love always, Elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...