Monday, July 22, 2013

City Of Angels






Dress - Clover Canyon Jaipur Jungle Neoprene (here and here)
Sunnies - Celine 41039S Deep Square 
Bracelets - Hermes Collier De Chien and McQueen Skull Bangle
Rings - Yurman Onyx Albion and similar (here and here)
Bag - Balenciaga Classic Mini City
Nails - OPI Alpine Snow

It was a beautiful night in Los Angeles and I spent it downtown grabbing dinner with some friends.  I love finding new places in the city and downtown LA is really becoming one of my go-to spots.  Not only is it home to LA Live and the best Ping-Pong Bar, but it also has so many new restaurants (two of my faves are Bottega Louie and  
Industriel Farm).

This dress was perfect for a night out with friends.  I'm currently obsessed with Clover Canyon because of their chic graphic prints and their unique fabrication.  Their neoprene fabric coupled with bold colors creates a ultra sleek silhouette with a fun vibe which I am totally digging.  Oh and did I mention the icing on the cake?  They are made locally right here in LA!

Cruising the streets of LA, on my way to dinner, I came across Colette Miller's Angel Wings, so I used them as an impromptu photo shoot.  The wings pictured are at Fig and 7th, but her wings can also be found at several other locations around LA.  Miller hopes that the wings will inspire peace and enlightenment - We are the "City Of Angels" after all.

Photos by Nancy Johnson

14 comments:

  1. Wow love these photos!! They're so pretty! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures and I love the print of your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos. your stunning and so is your style! Have a happy Monday and be sure to check out my newest dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wings, OMG, speechless. I love the idea behind them and hopefully I'll get to see them soonish! Love anything Clover Canyon - their prints are beyond!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea to do the photoshoot there where the colors match perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantástico post! Me ha encantado!
    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cool pics.. great dress!

    http://herpersona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first photo is breathtaking! And the colors of the wings match perfectly with the color and patterns of your dress. That dress looks absolutely stunning on you, btw.

    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! Gorgeous photos! So smart of you to use the wings as a backdrop - somehow they go with your dress perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! It looks amazing!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and really appreciate all your feedback. Love always, Elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...