Heels - Zara Leopard Print Ankle Boot
Bag - Unknown but love this one
Hat - Topshop Plain Fedora
Everyone needs a hero dress. It is the ultimate secret weapon, never letting you down in a fashion pinch. The qualifications of a hero dress are:
1. Only way to describe the fit is Cinderella shoe good.
2. Looks fab on skinny and bloated days.
3. Versatile. Can be styled for a beach day or a black tie gala and everything in between.
4. So comfortable that you often wonder if you should buy another one to wear as pajamas.
5. Last and probably most important; a HD always guarantees a compliment on how
amazeballs it looks.
This Helmut Lang is my hero dress. It has been the wind beneath my wings many a time, always saving the day. Anytime I have a last minute event or the boy plans a surprise it comes to my rescue without fail. It's the perfect shade of red and since it's knit it can be styled cazhj or fancy shmancy for whatever affair arises. Post photo shoot I was going to a wine tasting, so I paired it with leopard print heels and a hat to give it a mysterious/chic/badass vibe. Roarrrr.
What's your hero dress?
Photos By Andrew Savelyev